Wednesday 23 February 2005

Uninterrupted Sex....

Yesterday, my apartment manager was installing a new dimmer switch while I was watching Sex and the City. And he said "The lights may go out when I change this, but it won't effect the rest of the power, so you'll have uninterrupted sex in the city" Then he said "oops, I didn't mean for it to sound like that." Too late. heheh Anyways, I should be so lucky!

I am starting to enjoy not working, which doesn't bode well for my job search. Oh well. It is a nice turn of events to have me unemployed and Kris working a lot instead of vice versa. Then I do my own cooking and feel more independent. I don't know why it is that he always cooks, I cook pretty well. I guess I am no June Cleaver, but hey. I am more able to stick to a light healthy diet when he is not around. And dropping the booze for the diet was sheer genius. He would tempt me when I told him I wanted to stop drinking for the sake of stopping drinking, but now that it is for the diet he does not try to tempt me at all. He is kind of an asshole, apparently?!? Well, he has been supportive of me in other areas so I should not make him out to be the bad guy. That just stuck me as odd.

Last weekend we saw my niece, in honor of her sixteenth birthday. I bought her the Osbournes DVD. My nephew was there too, with his girlfriend. Those two are pretty much joined at the hip these days. My niece got her belly button pierced, ouch. I'm all for tattoos but piercings give me the willies. They seem to take forever to heal.

No comments: