Friday 18 December 2009

Ology- the expurgated version (the one without the gannet)

***********FOODOLOGY***************

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
blue cheese

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Café Raj

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
pizza

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
we get a different one each time, that is how I could eat it for 2 weeks and not get sick of it. I would just gain hella weight

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
butter


***********TECHNOLOGY***************

1. How many televisions are in your house?
2 but one is never used


2. The color of your cell phone?
black and silver





4. Have any idea how many Megahertz/Gigahertz your computer has?
1500MHz (I looked it up)


***************BIOLOGY******************

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right


2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
a mole.

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Tikka


4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no. I have fainted though

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no


2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I need to change my last name legally, still.


3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would try. But oh, if it is Mezzetta, holy schnikes

************DUMBOLOGY******************

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I think 2? I haven’t worn any since Stockton

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I don’t think I have ever


3. Last person you talked to?
Ben

4. Last person you hugged?
Ben


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

1. Season?
fall


2. Holiday?
Halloween!


3. Day of the week?
Friday


4. Month?
Rocktober

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

1. Missing someone?
my Dad


2. Mood?
calm


3. What are you listening to?
nothing

4. Watching?
nada


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************


1. Do you always answer your phone?
Nope


2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I dunno, I’m sleepin’


3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I wouldn’t. If it was temporary (contacts) then purple!

4. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes


5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes. I think so


6. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me by Elvis. For a church one, O Holy Night


7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
The deluxe Freaks and Geeks box set (the one with the yearbook) Kthx

8. Can you do push ups?
Yes, the bent knee kind

9. Can you do a chin up?
no


10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
excited


11. Do you have any saved texts?
no


12. Ever been in a car wreck?
no, and the idea scares me


13. Do you have an accent?
no

14. What is the last song to make you cry?
there are two 70’s songs that are kind of cheesy, yet they make me get all choked up- Honey by Bobby Goldsboro and Rocky by Dickie Lee

15. Plans tonight?
nope…just chillin’ with the Hub


16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
nah

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Christmas Cards, beer, weird Pringles (Bacon and ranch flavor!)


18. Have you ever been given roses?
a rose, never plural heh


19. Current worry?

I worry about Mink...her cancer came back

20. Current hate right now?
bad drivers


21. Met someone who changed your life?
a few


22. How will you bring in the New Year?
dunno


23. What song represents you?



24. Name three people who might complete this?
you, you and you


25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
yeah!


27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
yes. Yes I do



28. Does anyone love you?
Yes


29. Ever had someone sing to you?
yes..


30. When did you last cry?
I almost started to at school when they were discussing cancer


31. Do you like to cuddle?
yeah!


32. Have you held hands with anyone today?
no


33. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Van Halen, Cyndi Lauper, the Cars…


34. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both


35. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
it doesn’t bother me