Friday 26 September 2008

this is what happened when i put a bit of the story i wrote into the website mark v. shaney at your service





Really, I still wouldn’t mind being a rock singer- except for the fact that I think about it, I guess I use to make the call; there was enough.
I took the sheets with soap, I was saying, I began to have second thoughts about this marriage thing as I was saving myself for marriage.
I wasn’t really intending to, it just turned out that way.
I know that sounds absolutely nuts to say in this day and age, but I’m not being fair, but I was saying, I began to have second thoughts about this marriage thing as I was “something special”.
Now that I might have made a mistake in marrying Steve as I was a phone right beside the toilet.
To me that seemed really odd.But now I think I know what that means.
It was playing that Neil Diamond song, ‘I Am, I Said’.
I never really crossed anything off the list; I just keep a pack around for special occasions, with this kind of a more cheerful Neil Diamond song.
And I said to him, “I thought you quit.” And he goes, “no one heard at all, not even the chair”?

See wikpedia entry on Mark V Shaney if you are thinking WTF. I think they use the Markov chain to compose all HR documents for big corporations.

No comments: