Thursday 7 April 2005

Pierre rentre chez lui

je parle un peu de francais. un petit, petit peu. mais je t'aime Wayne's World
I like how that site spells schwing! I hope that the DVD has a version dubbed in french...


Mostly what I rememeber from French class was the little film strips that starred Pierre and Mirielle and Pierre's annoying family.. "maman, il y a des gants dans la serviette de Pierre. Ce sont les gants de Pierre?" "Non, ce ne sont pas les gants de Pierre" "Il y a aussi un foulard dans la serviette de Pierre, c'est le foulard de Pierre?" No idea if I am spelling all that right. I can't find this on the web anywhere, which is amazing, cause usually I can find anything under the sun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most of the time what the rememeber of I of the French class was the small film bands which held the first Pierre role and the annoying family of Mirielle and Pierre. "mom, it y in the towel of Pierre of gloves of one OF. Are the gloves of Pierre of the EC?" "not, not the gloves of Pierre" "It of is there of the EC in the towel of Pierre, the scarf of it is Pierre of a scarf of the also one?" No idea if I am orthography very that right. I cannot find this on the sequence anywhere, which is astonishing, usually causes that I can find anything under the sun....