Thursday 14 April 2005

Blog, Snog, Flog your Log

Made a tidy sum waitressing yesterday, guess there are worse things I could do. Still woke up feeling depressed. Something about this time of year gets me blue and I am not sure why. Will try to just relax and not take life too seriously.

Also, am I crazy or was Scott Ian in the audience on the last American Idol?...holy cow I don't even know who got booted this week and now is a fine time to look that up. Not sure why I like that show, bur I can't help watching. I went through a period of no TV and now I like to watch any crappy thing I can get my eyes on. My favorite contestant is Bo, but I must say I was happy w/ the Constantine "Bohemian Rhapsody". I will always be glad that Ruben won that one year instead of that lil shit Clay.

No comments: