Monday 11 April 2005

Le Moment D'Élévation De Crapaud

Toad is crapaud en francais? My goodness.... Babel Fish is a site where you can translate other sites or text into many different languages. I think I heard of it before, but I did not know what a babel fish was until I finally read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Three days ago. Not sure why I never read it before. I am curious to see the film now.

Also I am completely geeking out about the upcoming Revenge of the Sith. I just got the Clone Wars series DVD...I love it. I am a Star Wars geek, with action figures and such, but I must admit I would never line up way beforehand, especially at the wrong theater heheh. That is just cuckoo. I will even wait a day or two after the opening if the crowds seem crazy. For the last one, I think I went the day it opened or maybe the day after, to a matinee, and there were not that many people. You never can tell. People can't all be total dorks like me.

No comments: