Monday 14 January 2002

Ok because I really really want Geocities to work this time... I will say blah bLAH blah and give it a whirl.

Well I'll talk about something... let's see, I thought it a would good idea to purchase a workout tape since I am having a difficult time dragging my self out of the house these days. So I got this Denise Austin Yoga/Pilates combo thing. And it has 2 workouts of twenty minutes each. So of course I do the first one and think this is easy! and I get delusions of grandeur and I'm like I'll do the 2nd one, too, and repeat it every night! Well the second one was a bit, err, strenuous. And it called for the use of 2 to 5 pound dumbbells, the ones I have are 10 pounds apiece. I figured Well, these are the ones I normally use.... Duuuh! Ouch. I am sore as hell today. I am sitting here right now with a heat pack on my lower back and shoulders. I know now why they say to start off slow...

In other news I may have a blind date soon *yikes*; work has been ok; my favorite work friend, Anthony, is moving away to Florida so it will probably become very boring without him. Hope we hire some men. Funny men. Funny men who aren't already married, damnit!

On a pole in front of my office there is a flier that says " I just wanted to tell you I love you and everything is going to be all right" And every time I saw it it drove me crazy....what's it all about, Alfie? So I looked it up, it's a singer. I signed the guestbook and he wrote me a nice thank you for signing. So I figured why not link to him because he loves me and everything is going to be all right? So here you go Gabriel Scott...

No comments: