Tuesday 22 January 2002

I wonder how boring I am and why it is that I do things like writing in an online journal. But the most important thing I have learned in life is "Fuck it!" If I am bored and this is kinda fun to me, then why the hell not? I have always been weird like that. When I was a little kid my favorite thing to do was talk into a tape recorder and pretend like I was making a radio show. Now I am writing and pretenting like it would be interesting to other people to read it. Oh well. No harm done.

I am alarmed at my feelings lately. Everything feels shockingly...okay. Or dare I say good? I mean I feel really comfortable right now. There is a small issue that has bugged me a little but it is to so much less of a degree than it would have been normally. Usually I obsess over something until it becomes a huge problem and now I am astonished to find in myself a desire to let things go. And not worry about stupid shit. Wow, I hope this frame of mind lasts for a while. Because it is nice.

I found out some ugly shit went down at the company I used to work for... and I was actually surprised. I didn't realize it could have gone more downhill. Hmm I almost feel empathy for those involved. I almost... nah! What goes around comes around, I guess.

No comments: