Saturday 17 December 2005

Wussy Old Me

Yesterday before work I went to see King Kong, meaning I got up early to see it cuz that sucker is three hours long....big mistake seeing it before work- I thought I might get choked up a little or something but there I was in the theater sobbing my fool head off, awful embarassing hiccuping sobs..then I had to pull myself together within 45 minutes to go to work. Then when I got home from work I cried some more, in a more general way. I wanted to go to sleep early but I had to call my mother and sister to tell them I would not be staying overnight this weekend, I yu7hav to8 u sorry minka stepped on the keyboard just now...i have to work Sunday for Nick but that is fine and dandy because he is working christmas eve for me...both my mother and sister start going on on on on on about stuff...i'm all uh huh uh huh uh huh. Then I finally go to bed, and my last boyfriend who has decided that now is a good time to start acting like an asshole calls me at midnight. Drunk. Twice.

So this morning I get up all early because I have to drive to the bay and back in one day and know what? My car battery died. So fuck it all I will chuck it all and eat sweets and watch movies at home with my cat. I need that... actually that sounds like a good way to spend the day. That, and doing laundry. It's raining outside and all. My sister that I live with had AAA so they came and jumped the car and it was fine and I just drove around for 40 minutes listening to the Bee Gees I'm not sure why, it seemed like a happy thing to listen to. Cause we're living in a world of fools, breaking us down, when they all should let us be.

No comments: