Sunday 6 May 2001

Have spent entirely too much time on the computer today as I have been scanning in my drawings and other stuff and posting a whole section on my website for those drawings. ( Was going to link to it from here but apparently ye olde blogger is tempermental about linking to geocities stuff. So best to look at my homepage link at bottom). These are the things we do when we have no life. Or maybe I'm just antisocial and weird, who knows.
Yesterday I hung out with Marcus. Watched "the Virgin Suicides" and "Almost Famous". Felt like crap on account of after-work drinks the night before. Must watch alcohol intake on empty stomach. Is all a blur except for coworkers daughter giving me the marichino (however you spell it) cherry out of her Shirley Temple (what a sweetie) and later high-fiving office manager in regards to mutual admiration of Toad the Wet Sprocket. Err...