Monday 30 April 2001

Decided to change the name of my blog. For some reason. Just to be confusing. Also dyed my hair red. Had been wanting to for a long time but did not do it so as to avoid Bobbsey Twin syndrome with roomate. No longer with that roomate so hell, LET'S DYE MY HAIR! Bring it on!
Finally, at long last, I am the owner of The Damned ---Strawberries on CD! Had to mail order it from Canada and here it is! Yee-haa! For the longest time I thought in the song "Dozen Girls" that it said "he wears purple underwear" but is actually "thermal underwear". 'Scuse me while I kiss this guy.
I really need to finish my sister's Stephen King book but when I get home from work I can't focus on reading. Can only do *this*, or draw, or dance. But reading makes me fall asleep. Should try reading on BART but I am afraid it will make me sick.

No comments: