Wednesday 4 May 2005

Don't Panic

We saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today. I really enjoyed it, apart from the depressing fact of going to the movies with my soon to be ex boyfriend that I am moving away from. We want to stay friends, but that never really works, does it? I mean I have one other ex that I talk to every now and again and like as a friend, but it is not as though we are super close and hang out together. It's a bummer. I have been told by several people that I am doing the right thing, I sure hope that is true. Anyway. I sound like Marvin the android from the film today. Sam Rockwell was the best in it. It could have used more goofy lines from the books, and indeed it skipped over a great many things, but I suppose you can't have everything crammed into under 2 hours, now can ya?

I am mailing something to some "writing school" that is probably shady, but I just want to see what they say. It was something I wrote long ago for that site that was called WrittenByMe.com and since I bothered to retype it I posted it here under the date I wrote it...so here it is, a true story about me, and the clue to what it is about is When You're Sliding Into First and You're Feeling Something Burst.
When you're sliding into third and you lay a juicy turd was always my favorite line of that particular song. Cause I am sick.

No comments: