Monday 29 October 2001

Well I just posted my pictures of my Halloween costume on my home page. I would link or post one right here but I forget how and I am damn lazy. I was going to email one of the photos like a Halloween greeting but I tried it and it didn't work. Curse my online provider.

Me and Marcus got tickets for the Misfits, MISFITS- woo-hoo! Well really it's only Jerry Only (whoa, did that make sense?) but he'll do a few of the old tunes... plus there is Marky Ramone and Robo from Black Flag. Kind of like a punk rock version of Ringo and his All-Starr Band. We have to go down to Anaheim for the show. So maybe we could go to Disneyland??? We are seeing a few of his friends in San Diego the night before. Hopefully his friend Valerie could cut my hair. Or curl it or something. It is boring me. I change my hair often like Madonna. Not because I aspire to be like Madonna or anything, I'm just fickle about it.

Anyway...HAPPY HALLOWEEN pretty soon. I don't know how well that costume is gonna fly at work. Kinda shows a lot of boobie.

No comments: