Sunday 6 July 2008

Heidi Cuntrag and Spencer Twat

please tell me that she is a joke...could a real person be this stupid???


(courtesy of AP)(July 1) - 'Hills' villain Heidi Montag thinks very highly of herself.

The reality-tv star, whose feud with the show's protagonist Lauren Conrad is the reason most tune in to watch, likens herself to Jesus, when discussing the fight between herself and Conrad, which started when Conrad accused Montag and her boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, of spreading rumors about an alleged sex tape between Lauren and her ex.

"I don't even want to talk about that. There were rumors about a sex tape, but I had nothing to do with that. God knows the truth in all of this, and at the end of the day, that is the only thing that matters. Jesus was persecuted, and I'm going to get persecuted, ya know? But it doesn't matter to me," Montag tells USA Today.

In the same interview, the wannabe singer discusses her ideals on religion.

Montag considers herself "the most religious person," says she is a "kind of non-denominational Baptist," and is planning a trip to Africa with Pratt to "feed children and help build things."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loathe her so much it should be a crime.

fleedawgie said...

I think they both resemble Monty Burns. I do not like them.

Anonymous said...

I cannot stand either of them.. Madame Trusaudes and Mattel have less fake people! I just wanna slap that ghost of a soulpatch off Spencer Twats face! just.. BLECH!!!