Monday 11 September 2006

Thank the maker

finally, geeeeez. Cuz you know when Hayden Christensen was standing there at the end of Return of the Jedi, Luke was probably thinking "who the fuck is that longhaired kid?". Of course they wait til everybody bought the lame redos...like we all have so much money to keep laying down on the same movie...

I know it is shallow on 9/11 to be posting Jedi news, but between all the newpaper and TV coverage I'm sure I don't have one smart or important thing to add.

I disabled anonymous comments on here so whoever was being a lil bitch the other day will have to fess up and say who they are if they want to be critical.


'kay so I work at Target...there is another thing to be nasty and judgemental about...enjoy!!

I HAVE 30 DAYS LEFT
I HAVE TO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE
OH CRAP

No comments: