Tuesday 7 February 2006

Hey Hey Hey Muthafucka!

I just saw the 40 Year Old Virgin for the 1st time and I constantly feel like saying Hey Hey Hey Muthafucka! I liked it. As you've guessed. It was super long though and I guess it was because it was the unrated version so they added in some deleted scenes...but then even after that the deleted scenes that didn't make it in were cracking me up too.....Okay some muthafucka is parking in front of our house and listening to something wretched (I have bad musical taste I admit but this is one of those fast thump-thump-thump things...if you catch my drift. that is some shit that gets on my nerves.)

In addition to renting that I rented A Love Song For Bobby Long, which kept skipping so I didn't watch it. It would get to the end of a scene and then skip back to two scenes before it. I couldn't get past it. Once I rented a movie and the skip made it skip ahead and when the movie finished I was like "but what the hell happened with?" and then we skipped through again and found the scenes we missed (the man with...the strange man....the man who forgot...well, I forget what the heck it was but it was Billy Bob Thornton and oh shit yeah the Man Who wasn't there it was called....) And I also rented High Tension...I dunno why but every so often i feel like seeing some horror movie, the last time it was Saw and I liked Saw...High Tension was bloody and disgustifying and I hated it. I mean it was sick and boring and so I skipped to the end and thought it was a stupid ludicrous twist. Dumb and irritating. Like the stupid movie with all the shit going on at the motel and then "it's all in his mind" whatever the fuck that was called. But the bloodyness of it was realistic in a yuck-o way that freaks me out...Like the time I watched Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer and I still get nightmares from that muthafucka!

Okay whoever guessed I've been drinking wins a prize hehehe

The other thing I rented I rented because it had Chris Noth and I guess I better watch it right now before I say anything stupider than I've said already. And yeah I don't know the title of it and i am too lazy to look at it even thougth it is merely 5 feet away from me at the moment and I am about to pick it up as soon as i turn this off

Muthafucka!

1 comment:

globalrenovation said...

Have a drink for me while you're at it.... and I'll watch some films for you!