Tuesday 14 December 2004

Egad, it's Christmas. Eck. This is an emotional time anyway, because Dad died just after Christmas and his birthday was at the beginning of December. And now it is twice as sad because this will be the 1st Christmas without my brother-in-law since I was about 5. my middle sis and I were saying that divorce is almost like if the person who is not blood related to you died, and it's true. So overall it is a melancholy and blue, blue blue blue Christmas. In any case, Minka would like to wish everyone a Meowy Christmas.
blargh! this is not posting that pic why why why and mink is on my knee, purring about her xmas debut...


ah yesssss finally! oh, that lil dude looks like a beanie baby Jesus, but actually it is Qui Gon Jinn (Ginn or Jinn? not even sure) which Marcus gave me cuz I'm a Star Wars geek....not too much though I guess cuz I can't spell the name...... anyway a lil silliness is good to chase away the rest of the shit that life brings...

oh here is another pic cuz I can never get enough of it...my sistas. I wasn't born yet, not until about 7 years later....

that is too classic. I love that. Oh, I am going to post that on Craigslist hehehe cuz more peeps will see it there. See, all it takes to pull my dumb ass out of a deep blue funk is some funny pictures and also some wine.

No comments: