Monday 31 May 2004

You know it seems the more we talk about it, it only makes it worse to live without it- Brian Wilson (I guess)

Finally went to see Life of Brian in the theater. Best comedy ever, I think. Took my mother, and wasn't sure if she would get offended or anything. But she cracked up. She totally liked it. You can never tell with Ma. There was a preview for a documentary about Metallica and she said that she would like to see that. It goes to show you never can tell- Chuck Berry

After a four day weekend I hate to have to go back to work tomorrow. But at least we have a new operations manager and hopefully she works towards eliminating all the bullshit. Still and always I wish I had a different job in a different field. But once again, like Brian Wilson said...

Poor Kris, his mom died on Saturday. He is taking it hard, I think. I still will not see him until July 1st. He is going to stay put until then. I wish there was something I can do, but from my experience I would say there is nothing much anybody can do when something like that happens, except for listening.

I actually ordered something off of an infomercial yesterday. It is a workout DVD. Slim in 6 weeks they say. Of course it takes 2-3 weeks to deliver so it may be Slim in 9 weeks, all told. ;)

No comments: