Tuesday 8 October 2002

My skills with money leave a lot to be desired. I went over the limit on my credit card *and* somehow forgot to pay it last month (I don't recall getting the bill actually). So I got a $30 over-limit fee and a $30 late fee. Wow, thanks, you money grubbing bastards at Capital One Bank!! I mean, I should have paid more attention and I know it is ultimately my fault, but those are some big frickin' fees to be tackin' on to a broke girls bill!!! I'm goin' on a Top Ramen and cereal diet for a month just to pay that mofo off. Plus the fact that my thighs are touching when I walk and I should maybe drop a few pounds. I mean, I had to by some pants for work and all cuz I am gettting a bit thick. Anyway...

Tell me why sudden plethora of junk email coincides with me blocking the address of an ex-boyfrriend who sent me an irritating email? Or is it merely coincidence? Either way, it is just going straight to the trash so it's all the same to me. Oh crap, lunch break ended. Back to the ol'...whatever....

No comments: