Saturday 16 March 2002

My nieces are so cute. The twins, age 3, noticed that I tend to wear a lot of leopard print. We took them one day to see Disney on Ice which had a jungle theme. They got these mouse ears which had a leopard print bow. Jacey pointed to it and said "Jamie, isn't this your favorite color?" Awww. Then today I come home and there is a cutout of a girl wearing a leopard print bra taped to my bedroom door above the doorknob. My mom said their latest thing is to cut pictures out of magazines, etc. Jillian saw the bra and said "I'm going to cut this out for Jamie, because it's her favorite color." Awwwww. That is so sweet. I hope that I have kids someday. Today I was walking down the street and an adorable little girl was standing by the window in FAO Schwartz. She smiled at me and then waved. I waved back, and felt all emotional like if I was about to cry. This biological clock thing is some freaky shit...

No comments: