Sunday 16 December 2007

Bitches and Money

Dear those of you who write "please ask for id" on the back of your credit card:

If you're gonna do that, at least have the fucking id handy. Don't make everybody wait while you dig through your bag to find the seperate coin purse that you keep it in. Also, while you're at it, don't thank mefor asking in such a grand manner as though you expected initially that I was unable to read the simplest words and phrases. I think you are a wee bit paranoid. I'm sorry you have such a hard time keeping track of your credit cards that you expect the one you have inside a wallet inside a purse inside a voluminous fucking tote bag to be snatched by someone.

I am a little sick of the Christmas shoppers in case you couldn't tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark! Not really, but I get sick of those people too. It's bad at the bank too. People use the drive up to do serious banking or have bazillions of transactions... very frustrating and infuriating!

Hope you and Ben have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Your pal Rob
xriffraffx