Monday 19 November 2007

today i am shunning all form of contact

with the outside world, apart from the internet you see. I have wretched cramps and I look like a hag. If it wasn't for that, I would have flagged down my neighbor a moment ago, I really want to take her picture. She is super cool. She must be near seventy,and she has such a great look...brown wavy pinup hair and red lipstick always. She is really cool to talk to. She is a tiny lil lady but you can tell she is tough and has a strong personality.

All in all this is a great block to live on, the people around are all very cool and friendly. It still feels kinda surreal to be back in the town I grew up in, albeit in an area I didn't hang around in much.How interesting you could not find so much information about Albany in an encyclopedia or anything. The internet is like a mass scrapbook/time machine. I love it!

God bless ALBANY

No comments: