Wednesday 31 August 2005

Crap we've said since forever

Algy saw a bear
the bear saw algy
the bear was bulgy
and the bulge was algy

the cutest boy (the cutest boy)
I ever saw ( I ever saw)
was sippin' ci- (was sippin' ci)
der through a straw (der though a straw)
the cutest boy I ever saw, was sippin' cider though a, cider through a straw

I asked him if he'd show me how to sip some cider through a straw
so cheek to cheek and jaw to jaw we sipped that cider through a straw
but now and then that straw would slip and we'd sip cider lip to lip
that's how I got my mother in law and 29 kids all call me ma
the moral of this little joke is don't sip cider sip a coke

Miss Lucy had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell
Miss Lucy went to heaven, the steamboat went to
Hell-o operator, please give me number 9
and if you disconnect me, I'll kick you in the
Behind the refrigerator, there was a piece of glass
Miss Lucy fell upon it, and cut her little
Ask me no more questions, I'll tell you no more lies
Miss Lucy told this to me the day before she died died died

Fried ham friend ham
Cheese and bologna
After the macaroni
we'll have pickles mustard and relish
then we'll have some more fried ham fried ham fried ham

My name is l-i l-i
chickle-i chickle-i
pom pom baby
don't like whiskey
Chinese, Japanese, Indian FREEZE

Kemo kymo Delaware
Ma-rhyme, ma-rhome
Ma-rumplestickle
Bum's tickle
Soup back nit pack
Periwinkle
Polly won't you kye me oh

No comments: