Monday 1 November 2004

It's all the same, only the names will change


thus spake Bon Jovi, and innit true? innit?

Lost miserable job, which, believe me is for the best. It was like cars playing chicken, who is going to swerve off the road first.... well it was them godammit and piss on em anyway.... I got a lovely parting gift.

Had marvelous weekend, got to hang out with my lil nieces, which always cheers me up some. Just got home today....having 80's flashback day, complete w/ Pac Man and Dexy's Midnight Runners....

Think I will be blogging more these days, in vain effort to avoid job hunting on Craigslist....

that's all fer now

Vote.... if you are informed. otherwise stay home and blog about stupid shit and aspire to find a way to become informed, from an unbiased source...next time...

No comments: