Thursday 23 January 2003

I fucking hate this job. How did I ever wind up working in an office??? At least, I would like to work in an office that was behind something i like, like a magazine or a book publisher. THis one.. oh man... and I am interrupted constantly the whole day my nerves are shot. Ok that is my bitch and moan for the day.

how do i make a paragraph break whassupwitdat?
You know, I wonder if I would ultamitely (how do you spell that) be happier single, or if choosing to be single is a wimpy way of not having to deal with a relationship. Still, I think that being single is positive, like saying you can take care of yourself and entertain yourself. Sometimes I really miss having time to myself. At least my boyfriend works tonight. God, does that sound awful? He is jsut so different from me,, he can sit on his ass and watch TV and not feel the least bit like "maybe I should get a steady job/read a book/have a hobby" I mean I like TV sometimes but I come home and it is like he is telling me what happened that day on THe View, ugh! Not to be judgemental, though I guess it is, but I am just different than that and it starts to drive me nuts.

No comments: