Monday 20 January 2003

Cleaned and organized my apartment in an frenzy all weekend. Will see how long it remains that way. Actually not quite done. Don't know why I always feel compelled to hang on to clothing for years and years even if I haven't been wearing it. I actually got rid of a large box but still. There is also stuff I would wear for sure if I could but my ass seems to be spreading. got the Atkins diet book. Will see if I can tolerate it. Saw so many scrawny women on the Golden Globes it was like, ugh. I would rather be a lil overweight than bony with no boobs. I mean a lot of those actresses are looking anorexic. It was like the audience was filled with Calista Flockhart.
In TV news....
So many people on OZ are getting killed!!! I mean, it is the last season but that doesn't necessarly mean they have to suddenly off everybody. Geez.

No comments: