Tuesday 20 March 2001

I am a strange mixture of depressed and happy. I'm depressed about my situation in life and yet I'm happy to have free time to read, write, draw, sit in the sunshine, do whatever. Yesterday my friend and I went on a walk all over San Francisco. We ate at an Irish pub, went in lots of shops, had a drink in a beat-poet kind of a bar, ended up in a place called Pow! which is a bar with a Japanimation (anime? whatever!) theme. They were playing lots of crappy songs from my youth. So I had a good time, all in all. It's just when I start thinking of the future that I get depressed. What am I gonna do? Aieee!
I found out that the band I love, the Process, may be playing next week... I hope it's true! I'm gonna go, the only bad part is the may-run-into-former-employer aspect. But who cares, really. Doesn't amount to a hill of beans, in the grand scheme of things (why am I using such tired old expressions? Because I'm feelin' tired and old!).
In other 'news' my tan-in-a-bottle has put a small dent in my normally fish-belly white appearance. I actually look *gasp* healthy! As opposed to pale and haggard. I'm also trying to keep up with my excercise regimen, but it was difficult today because I got a big blister on my foot when we went walking around in S.F. I'm debating if I should poke a hole in it or not. Does it heal faster after the pus is drained out? That's really disgusting and I can't believe I'm gonna post it. But I am. I'm just that sick.

No comments: