Thursday 10 September 2009

Ick

Unemployment is starting to get the better of me. I feel blue a lot, and useless. And completely unmotivated. I realize that a lot of people are in the same position, and that just makes me feel worse. At least we don't have kids to support or anything. Okay, enough complaining.

Today I have to get the twins from school, and take them home. I can't believe they are already in 6th grade. Their principal is my seventh grade teacher. What goes around comes around. It is a nightmare trying to park around the school, and then it is worse trying to leave after everyone has come out and is milling around. I don't know how people handle doing that every day. We have been trading off picking them up, because my sister had a fainting seizure and they weren't sure what caused it. So she is not driving until they figure it out.

I thought perhaps if I started blogging again I would get into it and get into trying to be amusing. But lately I am Senorita Complainsalot. Meh.