Thursday 14 February 2008

pictures i stole from flees bulletin

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

What is so loving about a raccoon safecracking and committing a felony?




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

This kid plans on tying you up and then pistol whipping you into being his love. How romantic.




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Yet another raccoon thief. What in the world is going on here?




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Don't be insulting and maybe I will.




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I have no comment... you can only imagine.




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Why so smug? Am I supposed to drop to my knees and proclaim just how unworthy I am of your love? I'm so honored to be yours dear sir!!! You're a stinky woodland creature, get over yourself!




zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Immonna beat you until you love me. And how!trong>

No comments: