Sunday 5 September 2004

I love the Osbournes because it just goes to show it doesn't matter how rich you are, you still may end up picking up dogshit and reading US magazine. i am watching my 1st season DVD, it is one of those weekends where i don't feel like doing anything....have those a lot lately. But back to dogshit, you know when i was in kindergarten, on Halloween I went as Miss America. A fancy dress and a red velvet cape, sash, and a tinfoil crown. And that was the first day that I ever picked up dogshit. Who remembers the first time they picked up dogshit, ya know? But here I am watching the Osbournes and thinking of that.

and i am making chicken "Banquet" brand frozen fried chicken. And it smells damn good. It reminds me of at Great America, back in the day before it was Paramounts it used to be Marriots, and there was a yummy chicken place. I better go for now because i keep spelling chicken "chicking" and that is a sure sign (sine) that i had too much Vodka and I should really try to be good on a Sunday cuz that is the Sabbath innit and I am s'posed to keep it holy....

that is at Great America circa the time they had the chicken place, as well as the very merry Mardi Gras parade "the parade passes by with it's flags waving high, shout hooray it's a day like the fourth of July, in a marching revue Great America for you, it's the merry Mardi Gras parade!" back then they had the warners characters, and now they are true hanna barbarians. But you can go to Marine World for Bugs N Daffy.

No comments: