Tuesday 9 March 2004

holy crap my free internet booted me off again, anyways

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb (if you can read this without tearing up at the end then you are not the type of person I like. Is that stuck up? But I love sentimental people!)

The Best Awful by Carrie Fisher. That's my girl. She has been such my girl even back when I was three or fourish and saw her in Star Wars.

The Pythons, Authobiography by the Pythons. I love them and have recently rekindled my obsession with them Hence my snazzy new blog title (formerly known as What Did You Say About My Mama?"). Hey, there is even a picture of Carrie Fisher in this book!!

Right now I am reading Rebel Without a Crew by Robert Rodriguez. Ever since I watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico and wept openly at the Ten-Minute Film School. This lucky guy is doing what I always dreamed of doing, til my dreams were squashed by the fuck-head commercial director that I worked for in my impressionable youth (who am I kidding, I am almost 30 and still impressionable as hell...when am I going to mature goddammit!). HOO boy, that guy. That guy who told me that I spelled warehouse wrong on my resume, well yeah, if I worked at a warehouse... but no, I worked at The Wherehouse... he was "are you sure?" yeah, pal... Wait'll he goes to buy a suit at the Men's Wearhouse, his head'll fuckin' spin. He will get George Zimmer on the horn right away "Did you know there is a typo on your sign???" Asshole. But I digress.

Anyways, yeah.... yeah yeah yeah yeah it's the return of Saturn and I gotta figure out which way is up... asap.... the unending nightmare....Rebel Without a Clue

No comments: