Saturday 15 February 2003

I am affected by the full moon in a manner thought previously to be exclusive to werewolves. I go from normal to whiny, cranky, and indecisive in the space of ten seconds. Then, this hideous transformation lasts anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, after which I am embarrassed and hard-pressed to explain my insane behavior. It is like PMS only ten times worse. I was supposed to go to my mom's today.. to take BART there and stay overnight and then on to Stockton for my niece's 14th birthday. But I could not bring myself to go and could not figure out why. And was terribly upset and flipping out as described above. Then I decided to stay home and write and draw and drink Bacardi Silver and relax alone. I will get up tomorrow bright and early and high-tail it to BART and then on to Stockton from there. And now I am okay. Calm and relaxed. I just think after working and being around a ton of people all week, a gal needs some time to herself. So i will go tomorrow, stay tomorrow night (Kris will be spared from watching my beloved "Oz"!) and then come home Monday. Phew.