Sunday 18 March 2001

At last, a way to keep adding to my site whenever I feel like it, without creating a whole new page for the subject. Free reign to ramble incoherently. I love the worldwide web! Freedom of speech at last. If you don't know who I am, please start from the beginning at my homepage (although I'm sure all of this is predominately for my own amusement, who else really cares?). I will use this area as a kind of journal, or a place to rant when I'm irritated. Today I cleaned my dad's old car that we are going to try to sell... if anyone wants a car that needs a new engine *sigh* The mechanic said that the engine would cost more than the car is worth. Automobiles... you know I hate them. My dad passed away this last December and it is still something I'm dealing with on a daily basis. He'd been sick before but I never really expected this to happen. I miss him, and I still am not used to the idea of him not being around. Right now I've moved back home with Mom, to kind of offer each other support and also because I just got myself out of a bad living and working arrangement. More about that later, I'm sure... For know, I'm gonna check and see how this 'blog' looks...(just happened upon the build-your-blog site today!)

No comments: